Heritage Pedestal Tub
72"L x 42"W x 26.5"H
by American Bath Factory
$2159 Bathtub in White, Bisque upgrade available
The Heritage is an amazingly comfortable 72" acrylic dual ended pedestal tub made of ®Acrastone. Due to the shape of this tub, with it's sloped ends starting several inches above the tub floor, it gives nice support to the lower back and leans back at a comfortable angle. The Heritage also has a large rolled rim. This 6' pedestal bathtub is available in white or bisque. This tub works well with the included traditional waste & overflow with the old fashioned rubber stopper and chain, or with the upgraded lift and turn waste & overflow. Our Heritage is also available in an air-jetted version. See the Champagne Heritage.
Purchase Options & Prices
Product Details & Technical Data
Heritage Pedestal Bath Tub Details:
- Measures 72"L x 42"W x 26.5"H
- Made of strong and durable AcraStone®
- Available in white or bisque (additional cost for bisque)
- Color is actually in the material so it will not wear off or chip off
- Double shelled giving the tub a smooth, glossy, finish inside and out
- Being doubled shelled means great insulating properties
- The Heritage can be ordered with or without faucet holes drilled on the rim of the bathtub.
- The Heritage can also be ordered as an Air-jetted pedestal bathtub.
- For the best price on a complete tub package please select a faucet listed in the faucet options for this tub. This will save you money. If you were to order the same faucet from elsewhere in the website, rather than selecting as one of the options, the price would be higher. We've put together the best options and applied a discount.
- If you select the optional deck-mount faucet from the available options, your faucet holes will be drilled at 7" on center, to fit the faucet, at no charge. Also, if the deck-mount faucet option is selected your straight water supply-lines will be included to match.
- Faucet hole drilling, on the rim, at 7" on center, is available for $75 if you do not select our optional faucet but wish to have the holes drilled.