Champagne Jester Jetted Clawfoot Tub
54˝L x 30˝W x 24˝H
by American Bath Factory
$2699 Bathtub in White, Champagne Massage, Standard Drain, and Chrome Ball & Claw Feet
This tub is available in a non-jetted version Please see Jester Clawfoot Tub: 4 1/2' Clawfoot Tub
The Champagne Jester is great in smaller bathrooms. This smaller version of the classic roll-top clawfoot tub is available with beautifully detailed White, Chrome, Satin Nickel, or Old World Bronze, ball and claw feet. Select which side of the tub you would like the Champagne Massage blower to connect to so that it will be on the side next to your bathroom wall where it will plug in. This classic clawfoot tub works well with the included traditional waste & overflow with the old fashioned rubber stopper and chain, or with the upgraded lift and turn waste & overflow. Our Champagne Jester, air-jetted clawfoot bathtub, is also avaialbe in an non-jetted version.
Purchase Options & Prices
Product Details & Technical Data
Champagne Jester Jetted Clawfoot Tub Details:
- Measures 54"L x 30"W x 24"H
- Made of strong and durable AcraStone®
- Available with a right or left side Champagne Massage blower.
- Available in white or bisque (additional cost for bisque)
- Color is actually in the material so it will not wear off or chip off
- Double shelled giving the tub a smooth, glossy, finish inside and out
- Being doubled shelled means great insulating properties
- Heavy duty Ball and Claw Feet available in white, chrome, satin nickel, and old world bronze finish
- The Jester can be ordered with or without faucet holes drilled on the rim of the bathtub.
- The Jester can also be ordered as an non-jetted clawfoot bathtub.
- Your fixtures; drain, Faucet, and water supply-lines (if applicable), will match your selected foot finish unless you select the white foot. If white feet are selected the fixtures will be chrome unless you specify otherwise.
- For the best price on a complete tub package please select a faucet listed in the faucet options for this tub. This will save you money. If you were to order the same faucet from elsewhere in the website, rather than selecting as one of the options, the price would be higher. We've put together the best options and applied a discount.
- If you select the optional deck-mount faucet from the available options, your faucet holes will be drilled at 7" on center, to fit the faucet, at no charge. Also, if the deck-mount faucet option is selected your straight water supply-lines will be included to match.
- Faucet hole drilling, on the rim, at 7" on center, is available for $75 if you do not select our optional faucet but wish to have the holes drilled.