Champagne Melinda Air-Jetted Dual Ended Clawfoot Tub
60"L x 32"W x 23-1/2" H
by American Bath Factory
$2669 Bathtub in White, Champagne Massage, Standard Drain, and Chrome Ball & Claw Feet
This is our Champagne Melinda 60" Clawfoot Double Ended Tub in white. It's rare to find a dual ended tub in this size and the Melinda lacks nothing in style or comfort. This sweet little clawfoot tub is available with the large and detailed White, Chrome, Satin Nickel, or Old World Bronze, ball and claw feet. Old World Bronze is a proprietary finish offered only by the manufacturer of the Melinda tub. If you want to be sure your faucet and water supply-lines match please be sure to select the Old World Bronze faucet offered with the tub. The included drain, if Old World Bronze feet are selected, will match. Use the included traditional waste & overflow with the old fashioned rubber stopper and chain, or upgrade to the lift and turn waste & overflow. The Melinda is also avaialbe in an non-jetted version.
Purchase Options & Prices
Product Details & Technical Data
Champagne Melinda Jetted Dual Ended Clawfoot Tub Details:
- Measures 70"L x 32"W x 23-1/2" H
- Made of strong and durable AcraStone®
- Champagne Massage Blower Location: Side Center on overflow side of the tub.
- Available in white or bisque (additional cost for bisque)
- Color is actually in the material so it will not wear off or chip off
- Double shelled giving the tub a smooth, glossy, finish inside and out
- Being doubled shelled means great insulating properties
- Heavy duty Ball and Claw Feet available in white, chrome, satin nickel, and old world bronze finish
- The Melinda can be ordered with or without faucet holes drilled on the rim of the bathtub.
- The Melinda can also be ordered as an non-jetted clawfoot bathtub.
- Your fixtures; drain, Faucet, and water supply-lines (if applicable), will match your selected foot finish unless you select the white foot. If white feet are selected the fixtures will be chrome unless you specify otherwise.
- For the best price on a complete tub package please select a faucet listed in the faucet options for this tub. This will save you money. If you were to order the same faucet from elsewhere in the website, rather than selecting as one of the options, the price would be higher. We've put together the best options and applied a discount.
- If you select the optional deck-mount faucet from the available options, your faucet holes will be drilled at 7" on center, to fit the faucet, at no charge. Also, if the deck-mount faucet option is selected your straight water supply-lines will be included to match.
- Faucet hole drilling, on the rim, at 7" on center, is available for $75 if you do not select our optional faucet but wish to have the holes drilled.