Champagne Massage Princess
Jetted Clawfoot Slipper Tub
60˝ L x 32.5˝ W x 30˝ H
by American Bath Factory
The jetted version of this tub has been discontinued however, it is still available in a non-jetted version.
Please see Princess Clawfoot Tub: Princess Clawfoot Tub We also have a Jetted Clawfoot Slipper Tub which is 66-1/2" long. If you are able to accommodate that size you may want to take a look at it.. It is one of our most popular tubs with the best air jet system. See our Virginia Jetted Clawfoot Slipper Tub
This is our Champagne Princess (formerly known as the Champagne Ascot jetted slipper tub)) 60" Clawfoot Slipper Tub with an air jet system. This elegant little clawfoot tub is available with the large and detailed White, Chrome, Satin Nickel, or Old World Bronze, ball and claw feet. Select which side of the tub you would like the Champagne Massage blower to connect to so that it will be on the side next to your bathroom wall where it will plug in. This bathtub works well with the included traditional waste & overflow with the old fashioned rubber stopper and chain, or with the upgraded lift and turn waste & overflow. The Princess is also avaialbe in an non-jetted version.
Purchase Options & Prices
Product Details & Technical Data
Champagne Princess Jetted Clawfoot Slipper Tub Details:
- Measures 60"L x 32.5"W x 30"H
- Made of strong and durable AcraStone®
- Available with a right or left side Champagne Massage blower.
- Available in white or bisque (additional cost for bisque)
- Color is actually in the material so it will not wear off or chip off
- Double shelled giving the tub a smooth, glossy, finish inside and out
- Being doubled shelled means great insulating properties
- Heavy duty Ball and Claw Feet available in white, chrome, satin nickel, and old world bronze finish
- The Princess can be ordered with or without faucet holes drilled on the rim of the bathtub.
- The Princess can also be ordered as an non-jetted clawfoot bathtub.
- Your fixtures; drain, Faucet, and water supply-lines (if applicable), will match your selected foot finish unless you select the white foot. If white feet are selected the fixtures will be chrome unless you specify otherwise.
- For the best price on a complete tub package please select a faucet listed in the faucet options for this tub. This will save you money. If you were to order the same faucet from elsewhere in the website, rather than selecting as one of the options, the price would be higher. We've put together the best options and applied a discount.
- If you select the optional deck-mount faucet from the available options, your faucet holes will be drilled at 7" on center, to fit the faucet, at no charge. Also, if the deck-mount faucet option is selected your straight water supply-lines will be included to match.
- Faucet hole drilling, on the rim, at 7" on center, is available for $75 if you do not select our optional faucet but wish to have the holes drilled.