Jetted Clawfoot Tubs
Our jetted clawfoot tubs come in a variety of styles and sizes ranging from a 54" roll-top to a 72" dual ended clawfoot bathtub. These air-jetted and whirlpool clawfoot tubs are top-quality tubs which make every bath the ultimate in relaxation. For over 20 years our manufacturers have been perfecting these air and whirlpool jetting systems. Most come with a limited lifetime warranty. We offer clawfoot tubs with 4 different types of jet systems: the Air Bath, available on our Serenity Series Delilah 7240CF (Formerly Serenity 10) and Delilah 6638CF (Formerly Serenity 37). the Air Injection system, available on our Julius Double Slipper Tub and the Virginia Slipper Tub. And last but certainly not least, we have actual Whirlpool Jets in a clawfoot tub in our Caspian Whirlpool Clawfoot Tub. Each of these "Jetted Clawfoot Tub Systems" has something a little different to offer. Our clawfoot tub with the whirlpool jets is the first ever built and it continues, all these years later, to be the best we've found on the market.
Our jetted clawfoot tubs come in a variety of styles and sizes ranging from a 54" roll-top to a 72" dual ended clawfoot bathtub. These air-jetted and whirlpool clawfoot tubs are top-quality tubs which make every bath the ultimate in relaxation. For over 20 years our manufacturers have been perfecting these air and whirlpool jetting systems. Most come with a limited lifetime warranty. We offer clawfoot tubs with 4 different types of jet systems: the Air Bath, available on our Delilah 6638CF and Delilah 7240CF. The Air Injection system is available on our Julius Double Slipper Tub and the Virginia Slipper Tub. The Champagne Massage, available on all tubs where the name is preceded by the word "Champagne". And last but certainly not least, we have actual Whirlpool Jets in a clawfoot tub in our Caspian Whirlpool Clawfoot Tub. Each of these Jetted Clawfoot Tub Systems has something a little different to offer. Our clawfoot tub with the whirlpool jets is the first ever built and it continues, all these years later, to be the best we've found on the market.
When it comes to clawfoot tub sizes, you can't judge the interior by the size of the exterior. The design of a tub plays a huge role in how much room you will have inside. A tub with a rounded end will have less interior bathing well space than one with a more vertical end. If you look at the profile of a clawfoot tub and there is a lot of curving going on to give it a cute shape you will often find it will have a shorter bathing well than the same size and style tub with less curving. Just for instance, if you look at our Princess, or Ascot 60", Slipper Tub vs. our Duke 60" Roll-top tub, you will see there is a significant difference when you look at the interior length of the bathing well floor. We've seen these two clawfoot bathtubs, both 60" in length, sitting side-by-side and a 6 foot tall gentleman was seated in the 5' roll-top and a 5'2" female was seated in the 60" slipper. Both were able to stretch their legs out straight however the 6 foot tall gentleman had to really bend his legs to fit into the 60" slipper tub. This does not mean all 6' tall persons would be able to stretch out in that 5' roll-top as no two people are built exactly the same but this does show that you really need to pay attention to the interior dimensions when selecting your perfect bathtub. A good way to get a close idea of how a certain tub will work for you is to sit with your back up against a wall and measure out the distance of the interior bathing well length. Check to see where your feet are in relation to that measurement. This will give you a good idea of how much room you would have. Please note the manufacturers typically measure only the flattest part of the floor so you may eek out an extra inch or so when you are actually in the tub. Most tubs have a gradual roll from the floor to the backrest of the tub. Another thing to note is that a lot of people assume that a dual ended, or double ended, tub is a "two person" bather. This is not always the case. Again, careful attention to the interior dimensions is strongly suggested.
54" X 30" X 24"
60" X 30" X 24"
60" X 32" X 24"
60" X 32-1/2" X 30"
66" X 38" X 29"
Call for Price
66.5" X 32.25" x 28"
Call for Price
67" X 30" X 23"
67" X 32" X 30"
70" X 32" X 24"
71" X 35" x 30"
71.75" X 39-5/8" X 39-5/8"
Call for Price
72" X 31" X 28-1/4"
Call for Price
72" X 42" X 26.5"
72" X 42" X 27"
Jetted Clawfoot Tub System Types Defined
Available on Delilah, Carrington, and SoCo models
- Blower can be located up to 25 feet from the bathtub which creates a much quieter bathing experience.
- Comes with a variable-speed, heated-air blower.
- Automated purge and dry cycle and water sensors.
- Remote control with wave and pulse features.
The blower on the Air Bath system creates hundreds, if not thousands, of gently circulating air bubbles which surround your body in varying intensities. These circulating bubbles will make you feel exhilaratingly refreshed and relaxed. The tubs featuring the Air Bath system are available in varying styles from classic to modern, in clawfoot, pedestal, and freestanding models.
What are you waiting for? Purchase your Serenity Series Air Bath tub today and start enjoying this spa-like experience in your own bathroom retreat.
Injected Air or Air Injection
Available on Julius and Virginia models.
- The blower can be remotely located up to 12 feet from the bathtub greatly reducing the sound you would hear coming from the blower.
- 15 air injectors on the Virginia Slipper Tub and 16 air injectors on the Julius Double Slipper Tub.
- The air injectors are placed throughout the bathing well floor and along the lower lumbar region of the backrest of the tub.
- Each individual air injector has its own built-in check-valve preventing water and biodegradable matter flowing back into the lines making this the most sanitary air system we've seen in a jetted clawfoot tub.
- Standard injectors are approximately the size of a quarter and the "mini" injectors are approximately the size of a dime. Each injector is lined, on the perimeter, with air emitting holes.
- Heated air blower.
- Built-in 20 minute timer.
- Wave, pulse, and auto purge cycles.
- The Injection Air System for the Julius and Virginia provides a gentler and tactile level of massage. The strategic placement of the injectors follows the meridians of the central nervous system and, by design, allows the warm air bubbles to flood across these meridians and thereby improve blood flow and respiration. These systems uses a 10 port manifold to diver and distribute warm air through 10 different air hoses feeding the air injectors. The majority of the hoses (98%) feed only two injectors. There are never more than 3 injectors being fed by one hose.
Available only on our Caspian Whirlpool Jetted Clawfoot Tub
- The powerful 2HP pump is housed on the side of the tub, hidden behind a door, made of the same material as the tub. You decide which side you want it on. Refer to the technical sheet for the Caspian to determine pump location.
- Each Jet is fully adjustable. You can turn an individual jet off or just decrease it's flow by turning the jet itself.
- The lower lumbar jet spins so as to spread out the water flow so that it doesn't just beat you in one spot but rather massages a larger area.
- After a long day on your feet you will really enjoy the two jets placed at the foot of the tub.
- Power cord drops out of the pump door and plugs in near the tub. Pump requires a 20 amp dedicated circuit on a GFCI. Always refer to your local buiding code requirements.